Active extender kit is the perfect solution for those who need to extend a HDMI signal over a long distance with a single CAT5e/6 patch cable. In addition to connecting a remote display, the local unit also provides a HDMI output for connecting to a local monitor. The remote unit comes with a built-in equalization setting, which allows for adjustment of the video image. Both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound are supported, as well as HDCP protected content. Adapter/Charger Type: A/V Extender; For Device Type: Remote Display/Local Monitor; Power Source(s): AC Wall Outlet; Connector/Port/Interface: HDMI Female; RJ45 Female.
- Global Product Type: Adapters/Chargers-A/V Extender
- Adapter/Charger Type: A/V Extender
- For Device Type: Remote Display/Local Monitor
- Power Source(s): AC Wall Outlet
- Connector/Port/Interface: HDMI Female; RJ45 Female
- Color(s): Black
- Connects Devices (From/To): Single Source to a Display
- Electronic/Mechanical: Electronic
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac; Windows
- Compliance Standards: RoHS Compliant; TAA Compliant
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
More items to consider
Why buy Tripp Lite B1261A1 HDMI Over Single CAT5 Active Extender Kit from Printerbazaar?
Printerbazaar is a one-stop destination for all your office supplies. From highly durable branded printers to a plethora of accessories, you can get your suitable product at a competitive cost.
At Printerbazaar, we are committed to make your shopping experience hassle-free by conveying the best information. We understand that office related purchasing decisions are vital and thus the right comparisons are necessary before buying.
- Each and every product we showcase comes with competitive price.
- Shop mobile with our mobile-friendly websites.
- No-Hassle Return Policy
- Caters to Schools, Military and Government
- Decisions may change. We are there for you to manage the return process.
- Smart customer service, so your office runs smooth.