Highland vinyl electrical tape is a flame-retardant, conformable, general purpose, insulation tape. Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts. Highland tape can be used for protective jacketing and harnessing. Tape Type: Electrical; Width: 3/4 "; Thickness: 7 mil; Length: 66 ft.
- Global Product Type: Tapes-Electrical
- Tape Type: Electrical
- Width: 3/4 "
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Length: 66 ft
- Color(s): Black
- Tensile Strength: 50 lb/in
Why buy 3M 16720 Highland Vinyl Commercial Grade Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 66ft, 1" Core from Printerbazaar?
Printerbazaar is a one-stop destination for all your office supplies. From highly durable branded printers to a plethora of accessories, you can get your suitable product at a competitive cost.
At Printerbazaar, we are committed to make your shopping experience hassle-free by conveying the best information. We understand that office related purchasing decisions are vital and thus the right comparisons are necessary before buying.
- Each and every product we showcase comes with competitive price.
- Shop mobile with our mobile-friendly websites.
- No-Hassle Return Policy
- Caters to Schools, Military and Government
- Decisions may change. We are there for you to manage the return process.
- Smart customer service, so your office runs smooth.