Is a woven glass cloth tape designed to operate in 600-volt dry applications, requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures. The glass cloth is specially treated and prepared to provide corrosion-free protection. It will not shrink, rot, or burn and has a high tensile strength. Contains pressure-sensitive thermosetting adhesive which performs as Class B temperature (266F / 130C). Provides hear stable insulation for hot spot applications. Tape Type: Electrical; Adhesive Material: Pressure-Sensitive Thermosetting; Thickness: 7 mil; Color(s): White.
- Global Product Type: Tapes-Electrical
- Tape Type: Electrical
- Adhesive Material: Pressure-Sensitive Thermosetting
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Color(s): White
- Tensile Strength: 150 lb/in
More items to consider
Why buy 3M 15074 Scotch 27 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 66ft from Printerbazaar?
Printerbazaar is a one-stop destination for all your office supplies. From highly durable branded printers to a plethora of accessories, you can get your suitable product at a competitive cost.
At Printerbazaar, we are committed to make your shopping experience hassle-free by conveying the best information. We understand that office related purchasing decisions are vital and thus the right comparisons are necessary before buying.
- Each and every product we showcase comes with competitive price.
- Shop mobile with our mobile-friendly websites.
- No-Hassle Return Policy
- Caters to Schools, Military and Government
- Decisions may change. We are there for you to manage the return process.
- Smart customer service, so your office runs smooth.