||Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation boosts brownouts and reduces over-voltages back to 120V levels. Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts for maximum peace of mind. Single phone line suppression protects modem, fax and other accessories. USB port works with free unattended shutdown software. Protection Type: DSL;Fax;Modem;Phone;Power; System VA: 550 VA; Backup Time at Half Load: 9 minutes @ 150 Watts; Lines: 1.
Full Specifications of AVR550U AVR Series Line Interactive UPS 550VA, 120V, USB, RJ11, 8 Outlet (Tripp Lite AVR550U)
- Global Product Type: Backup Systems
- Protection Type: DSL;Fax;Modem;Phone;Power
- System VA: 550 VA
- Backup Time at Half Load: 9 minutes @ 150 Watts
- Lines: 1
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Multimedia Protection: DSL/Telephone
- Battery Recharge Time: 4 h
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- Backup Time at Full Load: 3 minutes @ 150 Watts
- Jacks: RJ11
- Connector/Port/Interface: USB
- Joules Of Surge Protection: 420 J
- Noise Protection: EMI/RFI Noise Suppression
- Number of Outlets: 8
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Telephone/Internet Protection: DSL;Fax;Modem;Phone
- Width: 11 1/4"
- Height: 3 1/2"
- Depth: 6"
- Alarm(s): Audible
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): No
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Model Name/Number: AVR550U
- Number of Outlets/Type: 4 Surge Only; 4 UPS/Surge
- Run Time: 17 minutes
- Compliance Standards: CSA; FCC Part 15 Class B; FCC Part 68; NOM; RoHS Compliant; UL Listed
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: Run Time based on single PC load with 15" flat panel monitor.