Numbering Stamp Machines
Numberers Stamps have changeable bands that are ideal for changing part numbers or id numbers regularly. These multiple movement numbering machines allow easy selection of bands with quick dial settings and are perfect for irregular numbering, dropped cipher numbering, consecutive and repeated numbering jobs.
- Pre-inked, re-inkable numberers have snap-ink inking systems for non-messy re-inking. Six numbering bands allow repeat, consecutive, duplicate, triplicate, and quadruple numbering. Dropped cipher numberers; zeros to left of first digit do not print
- Conventional Rubber Numberers require separate ink pads and have a large grip for extra comfort. These come in different type sizes and have four to ten bands for small and large numbering jobs
- Reiner numberers make big numbering jobs easier to handle.
- Professional numberers feature a shock-absorbing base for comfortable stamping
- Sturdy all-metal construction. One-piece durable steel wheel makes sharp, clean impressions
- Brand : Advantus, US Stamp & Sign, Consolidated
- Size : A, E, G
- Type size : 1, 1½, 2, 3 inches
Shop By Brand :