Color Coding Labels for Labelmakers
Organize your documents, files and folders with color-coded labels which can be handwritten or printed upon. Color-coding labels are ideal for pricing, routing, organizing, highlighting, scheduling and more. These extra-durable self-adhesive labels are residue-free which makes removal and repositioning easy.
- See-through labels in translucent colors highlight without covering information. Ideal for maps, ledger sheets, financial reports, calendars, day planners etc.
- Clear lamination prevents smudging and helps reduce cracking along the center fold line.
- Printed alignment marks for easier placement. Scored height direction to provide wraparound color bar.
- Self-adhesive backing offers extra durability of tab.
- Handy dispenser offers easy access to large labels.
- Specialized labels with primary and secondary filing numerals for indicating matters and sub-matters on legal case files
- Labels to indicate when file was created, should be destroyed, or moved to inactive storage.
- Manila cover labels allow you to re-use old file folders by simply applying over the existing label.
- Avery labels are easy to use with free templates and software.
- Available in numerals from 0 through 9 and alphabets A through T
- Colors : White, Red, Black, Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Lilac, Yellow, Gold, Brown, Manila, Neon Red, Neon Green, Assorted Neon, Assorted Colors
- Sizes :
- Round :
- ¼ inch to 1- ¼ inches diameter
- Rectangle :
- ½ x 1, to 3-1/3 x 4 inches
- Pack size : 50 to 1015 per pack
- Brands : 3M, Smead, Avery, Tabbies, Universal
Shop By Brand :